WHY I'M OFFENDED
I'm offended because...
- You don't like my Faith and my God
- You don't like or respect my Flag
- You don't like or follow our Constitution
- You want to come here and make US adapt to your beliefs
- You make more money sitting on your ass than I do working my ass off
- You expect me to Trust my government that continues to lie about it's actions
- You expect me to Believe in politicians who continue to live outside and above the Law
- You think because I am a Gun owner that I am a criminal or a fanatic
- You think I should believe everything the media tells me is true
- You think that being Politically Correct is more important than being Morally Right
- You told me that the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE and that is so far from the real Truth
- You want to steal my strength to fight and make me weak to only concede to your power
- You want me to believe that we are no longer "one nation, under God, indivisible, for liberty and justice for all"
- What I am mostly offended by is the fact that there aren't more people offended by the same things that offend me...and that just really offends the crap out of me!

Comments
Post a Comment