To Blog or Not to Blog - That is the Question?
Well, it's been a while since I felt truly inspired to tap the keyboard on my own blog. It's not because I haven't had or shared meaningful thoughts, it just that I am not so sure that an individual blog, such as this, serves much purpose beyond my own satisfaction.
I do regularly comment in group forums and articles with other like minded persons. That interaction is or seems much more rewarding. I suppose, unlike on this blog, when I write or comment, there is returned commentary and opinion. As with any good topic or conversation, there is interaction with the readers; not just my thoughts simply posted for the sake of posting. It's kind of like having a "venting moment" in an empty room; it sort of feels good to get it out, but doesn't accomplish anything useful or inspires any heart felt response.
So the question is, do I continue to blog on my own, trying to reach out to others that may not be in my current circle of comrades that are already passionate about similar topics, in the hope that something that is written will bring in someone new whom will share their opinion? I guess I will wait and see what YOU think. Come on, share your thoughts. Dare to care about the things that just don't make sense in our current system of injustice.
I know that you know someone in your life that has been dealt an unfair hand of justice. Someone that has had their life turned upside down and turned inside out because justice was not properly served. Perhaps someone that was totally innocent that was forced by fear to plead guilty to avoid the risk of a jury trial? I know that you know someone like this. It's time to discuss it and help remedy this problem before another innocent life is unnecessarily destroyed. Because behind every individual that is destroyed by injustice are their families, loved ones and children that become the collateral damage; the unprotected and unnoticed victims of injustice.
Got an opinion? Share it. Think I am wasting my efforts and web space? Then tell me. My mission is to make a difference and let people know that they don't have to stand or suffer alone. The numbers are greater than you think!
Merry Christmas and hope to see you here next year!
JF
I do regularly comment in group forums and articles with other like minded persons. That interaction is or seems much more rewarding. I suppose, unlike on this blog, when I write or comment, there is returned commentary and opinion. As with any good topic or conversation, there is interaction with the readers; not just my thoughts simply posted for the sake of posting. It's kind of like having a "venting moment" in an empty room; it sort of feels good to get it out, but doesn't accomplish anything useful or inspires any heart felt response.
So the question is, do I continue to blog on my own, trying to reach out to others that may not be in my current circle of comrades that are already passionate about similar topics, in the hope that something that is written will bring in someone new whom will share their opinion? I guess I will wait and see what YOU think. Come on, share your thoughts. Dare to care about the things that just don't make sense in our current system of injustice.
I know that you know someone in your life that has been dealt an unfair hand of justice. Someone that has had their life turned upside down and turned inside out because justice was not properly served. Perhaps someone that was totally innocent that was forced by fear to plead guilty to avoid the risk of a jury trial? I know that you know someone like this. It's time to discuss it and help remedy this problem before another innocent life is unnecessarily destroyed. Because behind every individual that is destroyed by injustice are their families, loved ones and children that become the collateral damage; the unprotected and unnoticed victims of injustice.
Got an opinion? Share it. Think I am wasting my efforts and web space? Then tell me. My mission is to make a difference and let people know that they don't have to stand or suffer alone. The numbers are greater than you think!
Merry Christmas and hope to see you here next year!
JF
Comments
Post a Comment