It's Just My Opinion...
The so-called debate last night was nothing but a Trump ambush by Fox News, Rubio and Cruz. It served no American. It only sent the clear message that the Republican Party machine, the Washington elitists and the media fear the power and popularity that Trump has gained across this country. They tried to indict his character with slide shows and irrelevant diversions. Even Cruz used the term "prove your innocence" when referring to releasing some interview tapes. Is he guilty of something? Washington and the media does not want Trump to keep gaining strength. They can't control him and he is a threat to their political stability. If you got all caught up in all this diversionary rhetoric, then the political machine has won again.
For my own reasons, I have little trust of the organized tyranny that Washington provides. I have little confidence that those proclaiming an alliance to our Constitution within our so-called Justice system, are no more than politicians themselves. Everyone is simply seeking political popularity and only feeds us what we need to hear so we can be at peace with what we have to accept. I don't tend to "fly with the flock" because I have learned that the squeaky wheel gets heard and sometimes its necessary to force an action that otherwise just gets ignored. It’s just the way it works. Staying silent or passive usually accomplishes very little and helps no one. The message that America needs to be great, strong and united is clear and needs to be heard and addressed, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel. But don't destroy the messenger because you're offended by it's delivery, because you really do understand that the message needs delivery and it does need to be addressed!
On last thing before you hit your "un-friend or un-follow" button, which is okay because everyone IS entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, and denying that to someone just makes me a hypocrite to my own message. I know a lot of people think Sanders is the answer to peace and tranquility in America. I know some support Clinton in spite of her less than honorable actions throughout her career, while some are only supporting her because she's a woman. It's your choice; but it's not mine. I want strength and leadership and way less government, less taxes and to no longer have to be responsible for those who refuse to stand on their own two feet, like I have had to do my entire life, and making something of themselves. It's hard. It's gut wrenching at times. It's stressful, but it’s worth it.
So if you decide to say good-bye, that's okay, I understand and it's you're right to do. I'm just one guy in this world, with my own opinions and experience. I just hope and pray that the future of our children and grandchildren is secure and safe as a result of what we decide is right and best for ourselves, and the country we love.
Comments
Post a Comment