The Forgotten Victim by Norm Pattis
The Forgotten Victim
I very much enjoy reading the written thoughts of Norm Pattis. As I read this story of his experience in a prison, it too brought tears to my eyes from an understanding of the many hidden victims that result from a system plagued with injustice. The actions of over-zealous investigators and prosecutors focused upon closing and winning cases instead of seeking real and fair justice; yields so much collateral damage to these unnoticed victims that nobody even notices or seems to care they even exist.
I very much enjoy reading the written thoughts of Norm Pattis. As I read this story of his experience in a prison, it too brought tears to my eyes from an understanding of the many hidden victims that result from a system plagued with injustice. The actions of over-zealous investigators and prosecutors focused upon closing and winning cases instead of seeking real and fair justice; yields so much collateral damage to these unnoticed victims that nobody even notices or seems to care they even exist.
Comments
Post a Comment